Additional Fees
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

This school is the most horrible school i ever attend. The isn't any real support from staff and people in the financial office is nasty, rude and competently disrespectful.

They made several fraud charges towards my loan and when I question it they told me its my fault that I should have been watching it better. I deeply regret my decision to attend this school. Now I am in debt. When I was trying to do the course work I was never able to reach my coach, she never returned and messages and the tutors was horrible.

The instructors never replied when you ask question to get clarification on the assessment and when they did respond they was very rude saying to read the assessment or contact tutor or couch. I wish I never attended this school.

Review about: Capella University Program.

I didn't like: Billing and customer service, Teaching style and advising, Quality of faculty, Faculty tuition delays prevents one from progressing, Career services.

Comments

Im glad this train missed me God is good. We could nevermake a Connection

Capella_U

We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns. Please send us an email with your name and contact information to learnersupport@capella.edu and we will have a team member reach out to you.

This is by far the worst experience I've ever had in trying to complete my degreeCapella university's financial aid department is full of incompetence liars. They screwed up my account and can't fix it and its been over a month!

My semester will be over in 2 weeks and i am still dealing with complete ignorance with people who don't know how to do their jobs.

I won't be completing my degree with this school because this is by far a nightmare. Beware