Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I was advised to drop a course.Capella had changed the curriculum.

I was unfortunately in the change. Therefore, I ended up in a class that was originally slated for the end of the DNP program. I was enrolled to take the course my second quarter. I dropped the course because I did not have the research information required to complete the course.

Now, they are sending me a bill because I was advised to drop the course. Do not attend this school.

You either will not complete or not be able to find a job.This school is a scam.

Review about: Capella University Doctor Of Nursing Practice Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Teaching style and advising.

Comments

#1432015

Don't bother replying to this (SCAM/CORRUPT) "school".Contact me to join our litigation against thieves, dishonest administration, their stall tactics - AMONG MANY OTHER OF THIS (FOR-PROFIT) "SCHOOL'S" lies, illegal motives to merely provide its shateholders MILLIONS & MILLIONS of (illegal) FINANCIAL GAINS!

WARNING!

As I am certain you're aware, any "communication" to CAPELLA is a TOTAL WASTE of YOUR TIME!

SHUT DOWN THIS CORRUPT, FRAUDULENT, UNETHICAL (SCAM!) "SCHOOL"!

CAPELLA is in the same corrupt, unfair (FOR-PROFIT / FUK OVER ITS STUDENTS [corporate] motto!) "MISSION" as DEVRY, UNIV OF PHOENIX - - you name 'em - ya- got 'em!

STAY AWAY FROM CAPELLA !

!!

to Anonymous #1434273

Great! Class action suit!! Let's do it.

to Anonymous #1434982

I am in the same boat, spending 4 years writing the dissertation, getting the full committe's approval, and getting a depression during the process.Now the chair refused to sign it off.

My request for mentor change was denied 2 years ago.

I received little support from the mentor other than giving a failed grade for no explanations.What a waste spending 4 years to produce fruitless result.

Capella_U

We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns. Please send us an email with your name and contact information to learnersupport@capella.edu and we will have a team member reach out to you.

to Capella_U #1403752

This is a generic message that I have seen before.Capella needs an audit.

There are so many people that have been cheated by Capella.Hopefully, I will be in the next class action suit against Capella.

to Anonymous #1421997

Well, it's not like "THE WRITING is not over ALL the walls" (the internet!) WARNING ALL! There are MANY, MANY warnings about this SCAM "SCHOOL" that ONE should know NOT to make a DEAL WITH THE DEVIL!

to Capella_U #1434274

Capella,

Haven't you scammed enough innocent learners?I hope that several class action suits will be enough to shut this scamming institution down.

Capella University and Trump University seem like common scams!

Trump University was closed.Now we are working hard to close Capella!

to Capella_U #1434281

So generic!! This lets us know how cocky Capella is about taking money with zero care for the student.