My question is when will this money-making scheme being promoted as an academic institution be exposed for what it truly is. Capella is a joke.

Since Capella is being traded on the NYSE, is it an academic institution or a business? The person who created this scheme is GENIUS. Selling unsuspecting learners a dream at the expense of maxed out financial aid and loans and leaving the program empty handed. Oh no my bad, not empty handed, but with a crap load of debt in tow.

The grand design is to charge exorbitant tuition at the rate of $4,500 per quarter. Yes, I said quarter! In the dissertation phase, there is little to no contact with mentors and little to no feedback quarter after quarter. I am convinced that mentors and the committee purposely do not review your work, so they can continue the vicious cycle of taking people's money.

Suddenly, $4,500 into the quarter, you realize that you have not progressed any further than when you started. A major investigation is needed and all learners should be refunded all the money paid into this joke and allowed to pursue a real education elsewhere.

Review about: Capella University Program.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Capella_U

We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns. Please send us an email with your name and contact information to learnersupport@capella.edu and we will have a team member reach out to you.

to Capella_U #1425656

Capella's we don't really give a *** template/reply CRACKS ME UP!

to Capella_U #1426981

I can attest to Capella's learner affairs not doing anything. They say they will help you, but what happens is you fall into this pit of despair because they won’t return emails, won’t talk to you on the phone (refuse in fact), and then offer something that is, if not mildly offensive, completely out of the realm of what you thought would be appropriate.

I’m sure the offer to help is a genuine.

The problem is that the help that is offered isn’t help, it’s a help leading to the perpetuation of your status or situation. They are just trying to make you feel good about it.

Just as the entertainment is currently being exposed for its sordid practices, so should Capella. It's time to take them down.

Financial aid counselors and other staff are not knowledgeable. Staff members are disguised as experts in their respective departments when they are actually CSR's in a customer service call center.

Beware of Capella. I am surprised that complaints that go back as far as 2010 have not been addressed through lawsuits or the closing of this money pit.

to Anonymous #1432018

We have PENDING LITIGATION / LAWSUIT AGAINST THIS SCAM "SCHOOL"! we have over 98 Capella "LEARNERS" (learning NOTHING, yet owing EVERYTHING!).

EMAIL LEGAL NURSE CONSULTANT / CAPELLA PhD FORMER LEARNER AT:

johnleebass@gmail.com

GET THESE {{Redacted}} HEADS SHUT DOWN!!!!

to John Lee Bass #1490026