Capella University-Has not issued refund
I submitted an application (on-line) to Capella University and paid a $50.00 admission fee.I sent an email request directly to Capella requesting that my admission request NOT BE PROCESSED.
I subsequently sent 4 more email request. Well, not only did the go ahead and process my application, I've received phone calls and a welcome packet.
I was actually finally promised a refund which a month later I have not received.Capella's email system WORKED FINE WHEN I FILLED OUT THE APPLICATION, but now IT DOESN'T SEEM TO WORK AT ALL, BECAUSE I GET NO RESPONSE TO REQUESTS FOR A REFUND.bed0fa7
You may also like
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "My list of complaints against DeVry/Keller is long but undistinguished. First and foremost is the fact that while at DeVry University, I was told by DeVry representatives, I..."
- "Please read my blog and watch my 1 hour documentary at www.theamericanawakening.org The student loan debt in this country is over $900 billion dollars. THIS IS WHY! I could have..."
- "I too have been treated poorly by Aliexpress.com. They do not have a "expert" customer service team, they have a bunch of people who can barely speak English helping..."
- "I had a high end Electrolux dishwasher (5 years old) that needed a new pump. I purchased one thru Electrolux that took 10 days to arrive and it arrived with..."
- "I made a negotiation in one of the advertise in Weyburn Garage. it's a 2000 Volkswagen Passat GLX V6 AWD 4dr. Posted last Novv. 16, 2014 up to present. They asked..."
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "I earned 73,293 miles/points using my Sears Citi card this year which pays one pt/mile for every dollar spent. Last month I spent over $13,000 on my card, and paid..."